Corporate Insolvency Services
There are many decisions to take and changes to make when running a business and financial difficulties quite often occur as a result of these.
Many businesses face financial difficulties due to:
- changes in the market place;
- increased competition;
- dependence on customers who influence the prices;
- dependence on suppliers who influence the prices;
- loss of key personnel; and
- economic factors, such as changes in interest rates or taxes
- lack of bank continued support
When a Director or Officer of a company realise they are in financial difficulty they should act immediately. There may be options available to the company at the early stages.
Contact us today for a confidential talk. We'll show you a positive way forward. To speak to an adviser, who will call you to discuss your specific requirements click here to submit your details via our contact form