Managing cashflow is essential to the success of any business. If you find yourself waiting to be paid for the work you’ve done, goods you’ve sold or are spending more time than you would like chasing late payments from customers, Invoice Finance can help. You will be able to manage your cashflow more efficiently and concentrate on the day-to-day running of your business.
Want to find out more about what Invoice Finance is and how it could benefit your business?
How Invoice Finance can help your business
Invoice funding is ideal for businesses that have customers on long payment terms, or who often pay late. Each can create a cashflow gap when it comes to paying staff and suppliers while waiting for invoices to be paid. It can also help businesses who want to take on new projects without taking on extra debt.
With our Invoice Factoring solution, you benefit from funding and credit control. With Invoice Discounting you benefit from the funding we can provide whilst still maintaining credit control.
Our Invoice Finance range
- Invoice Factoring is ideal for businesses wanting to bridge the cashflow gap but without the hassle of collecting payments
- Invoice Discounting is for businesses looking for cashflow support whilst still keeping control of their invoicing and debt collection processes
- Forward Finance is designed especially for small businesses with a turnover of up to £300,000
- Construction Finance is a tailored invoice finance solution for businesses operating in the construction sector
- Export Finance is designed to help businesses sell overseas via our dedicated invoice finance service
- Recruitment Finance is an invoice finance solution catered to the needs of businesses within the recruitment sector
Arrange a free Online Consultation today with one of our Business Advisors
Our Business Advisors will discuss flexible solutions that are tailored to help you achieve financial stability or deliver against your growth ambitions.
Simply choose a time to suit for your individual consultation.