Export Factoring

Export Factoring

What’s Export Factoring?

Our Export Factoring service offers you a complete package to help you develop your overseas business profitably and with confidence. Not only do we provide an immediate injection of cash against the value of your outstanding export invoices but then as you raise an invoice, we can release up to 80% of the value of that invoice within 24 hours. The remaining 20%, less a small service fee, is paid to you once your customer pays.

This means your business has access to an ongoing supply of cash linked to your sales. So as your overseas business grows so does the amount of funding available to you.

In addition to the cash that we can provide, we also remove the hassle of dealing with overseas customers, by chasing and collecting outstanding invoice payment from your overseas customers. Working with you, we decide whether to use the services of our in-house multilingual team or to use our worldwide network of associated factoring companies.

We will prepare and send out statements and telephone your overseas customers, always communicating with them in their language.We will collect payments for you, and maintain professional and detailed accounts of your transactions. We can also help in smoothing out the problem of fluctuating exchange rates by offering multi-currency facilities. We have overseas bank accounts for fast, low cost receipt of payments. We can also offer up to 100% credit protection.

You remain in control by working with a dedicated team of people who ensure your customers are as happy to deal with us as they are with you.

How Much Does It Cost?

Our services are tailored to your business so the fees will depend upon your specific needs.

There are two types of fee. The first is the cost of the money you use, which is extremely competitive when compared with other forms of finance. The second is a service fee.

Click HERE to submit your details via our contact form and put the benefits of asset finance to work in your business.