If you would prefer to retain your own in-house credit control, please consider Invoice Discounting.
Invoice Discounting enables you to confidentially raise funding from your unpaid invoices without waiting 30, 60 or 90 days to be paid by your customer. Invoice Discounting with Global Asset Finance delivers improved cash flow, offers the option to protect your business from bad debt and supports you with quality service from a personal Relationship Manager while you continue to take responsibility for credit control in-house.
How does Invoice Discounting work?
With Invoice Discounting, you raise an invoice to your customer on your own company stationery, send it to your customer and then present us a copy for payment. We give you up to 95% of the value of the invoice straight away. Your own credit controller secures payment from your customer, which is then paid in to your client account at Global Asset Finance. Once the funds have cleared, we send you the balance owed.
Invoice Discounting is ideal if you have an annual turnover above £100,000 and an established credit control function. It enables you to quickly inject capital into your business, without having to deal with banks or sacrifice equity.
The benefits of Invoice Discounting include:
- Improved Cashflow: you no longer have to wait up to 90 days to get paid
- It’s confidential and your customers will never know
- Up to 95% of invoice value available when you bill your customers
- The option to combine with Bad Debt Protection to minimise the risk against failing customers.
- Cleared funds can be in your account the day after you raise your invoice
- You retain control over your credit control function
- Fast access to finance – you could have funds in your account in as little as four days from now
- The potential to raise even more money through our fantastic range of additional services
- Award-winning service you will have a dedicated Relationship Manager, with years of experience, available whenever you need to talk
- 24/7 accessibility to your account, with online administration
Click HERE to submit your details via our contact form and put the benefits of asset finance to work in your business.
Click HERE to complete an online application form. It's quick and easy to do!