Release Cash Tied up in Equipment
Sale and Leaseback can be used to raise cash injection into the business:
Typical Assets Refinance:
Assets that we will look at with our refinance plan include:-
- Commercial vehicles
- Construction equipment and plant machinery
- Machine tools
- Printing machinery
- Machine tools or machinery
- Light commercials
- Printing equipment
- Engineering plant
- Farming equipment & land
Sale and Leaseback enables you to unlock the capital held in your assets, so is a simple yet effective way to finance a business that is aiming for expansion.
We purchase your asset at an agreed value, and finance it back to you over a fixed period with repayments matching the income stream generated by the asset.
A sale and lease back operation is a deal in which a company sells legally owned equipment to a leasing company and leases it back for a period acceptable to both parties. Before taking on a sale and lease back operation or on a sale and rent back operation, a company has to take the following elements into consideration:
The assets to be sold must be fully owned and free of any security obligations. If the company’s goodwill is pledged in favour of a bank, this bank must give its consent prior to the deal being signed.
The sale of assets can generate either a winfall or shortfall, either of which must be taken into account from a fiscal and/or accounting point of view.
A sale and lease back operation is the answer to many problems your company may be faced with regardless of its size.
- safeguard the availability of capital stock
- preserve the availability of bank credit facilities
- make funds available for a new project
- restructure the debts
- realise, in certain conditions, a company tax saving
Features and benefits of Sale and Leaseback
- Injects capital into the business
- Can reduce your monthly payments
- Capital raised can be used for the purchase of other assets that may not be suitable for standard hire purchase or leasing
- Funds your business
- Continued use of the asset being refinance
We pride ourselves on being able to offer products that can be tailored to the needs of each individual customer.
Contact us to discuss the right solution for your business needs.
Click HERE to submit your details via our contact form and put the benefits of asset finance to work in your business.
Click HERE to complete an online application form. It's quick and easy to do!